Friday, August 10, 2012

break up blue sky...

When you break up and lose the person you love, the world as you know it, falls apart. There is no reason to get up and there is only darkness and numbness where before there was light and joy. 

I am now on the other side of a hideous break up, and I have drawn huge strength from online blogs, friend's ears and words, and in the end, from myself. I wanted to start this blog as a way to help other people out there, and to tell you that no matter how grey things seem right now, and how painful your break up blues are, there is going to be a break up blue sky one day. 

And so I am here to give back what I was given and am so very grateful for, and I am here for you now to help, in whatever way that I can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment